Ummm, we can’t believe we’re saying this but we are really sad for the Indians.
Captain John Mason, along with Naragansett and Mohegan allies, set fire to the Pequot Indians' village to avenge the murder of John Oldham. Even though the village contained mostly women and children, John ordered his troops to kill anyone that tried to flee the fire. Over 600 Pequot died.
C’mon, bb! Why’d you have to kill women and children??? Absolutely deplorable.
- thedownsideofbeinghuman likes this
- therevolutionthatfailed reblogged this from perezhamilton
- nebeef reblogged this from perezhamilton
- starrynightskai likes this
- purpureal reblogged this from jubilantics
- jubilantics reblogged this from perezhamilton
- lesmokethejasperjohns reblogged this from perezhamilton
- randomscorpio likes this
- aw-topsy likes this
- ofhecate likes this
- christopherlindstrom likes this
- perezhamilton posted this